It is hard for me to believe that another year is coming to an end. Doc says it time for me to make some more resolutions since the ones I listed last year didn’t turn out so well.
Now don’t get me wrong, I had good intentions, but Doc tells me it’s the behavior that matters, not the intentions. Spoken like a true therapist. So here I go again.
Grover’s 2016 New Year’s Resolutions
I will come as soon as Doc calls me.
1. I will come as soon as Doc calls me unless I am busy smelling something nasty in the yard.
I will stop trying to wake Doc up when she falls asleep by trying to put a dog bone in her mouth.
2. I will only lick Doc on the face until she wakes up and plays with me.
I will stop biting and barking at the 8′ blow up football mascot in the neighbor’s yard.
3. I will only lift up my leg and pee on that stupid mascot when no one is looking.
This year I promise I will stop eating dirty Kleenex out of the trash.
4. Who am I kidding, I love dirty Kleenex they are like the caviar of my dog diet.
I will take full responsibility when Doc tells me I have done something wrong.
5. I will take full responsibility when Doc tells me I have done something wrong unless it is someone elses fault.